The Itasca Water Legacy Partnership (IWLP) was started
to help sustain our priceless clean water.
Please join us now in this important endeavor.
REASONS FOR YOU TO JOIN IWLP:
1. Joining us to “Team Up for Clean Waters” demonstrates your commitment to protecting our water resources for future generations.
2. Recreational enjoyment, property values and the success of many local businesses are influenced, either directly or indirectly, by the quality of the water in Itasca County.
3. IWLP values science-based methods for testing and assessing the water of Itasca County ensuring high-quality projects. Further, grant monies have helped provide jobs in Itasca County.
4. Your financial support helps us to continue our educational outreach through community events, workshops, seminars and more.
5. We are an all-volunteer Board of Directors and have no paid administrative staff. However, we have small administrative costs that are not covered by grant monies. Your support helps cover these costs.
6. Your contributions are tax-deductible. IWLP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We need you! Your “Partnership” would be valued.
Thank you for your interest and support for Itasca County's clean waters!
The Itasca Water Legacy Partnership Board of Directors
Methods of Payment
Itasca Water Legacy Partnership is a community of people who care about Itasca County water. You may donate online safely and securely on our GiveMN site OR pay by check.
For payment by check, print this form, make check payable to IWLP and mail to:
Itasca Water Legacy Partnership
P.O. Box 881
Grand Rapids, MN 55744